Costa Rica Yoga Retreat
Our 7-day/6-night yoga retreats include:
- Beachfront accommodations at our barefoot-luxury resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily morning yoga instruction -2 hour (asana flow, pranayama, philosophy, relaxation) with Cristina Kalyani
- Daily afternoon yoga instruction -1.5 hour (asana, meditation, mantras, relaxation) with Cristina Kalyani
- Two healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Herbal teas and fresh tropical juices
- Meditative nature hike through Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa -additional spa services available
- One evening of Havan (fire ceremony)
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive retreat host, Rachel, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
Surf Instruction: During your retreat you may wish to explore the magic and beauty of wave riding. We offer an additional package of surf instruction for those that want to learn to surf or improve their surfing skills during the transformational yoga week. Learn more about our Pura Vida Adventures expert surf instruction.
Stand Up Paddling: Glide on water and experience Costa Rica's stunning coastline while enjoying breathtaking views and exotic sea life from your paddle board. We offer additional packages for SUP instruction for those that want to learn to SUP or improve their skills during the transformational yoga week. Learn more about our Pura Vida Adventures expert SUP instruction.
Zip Line Canopy Tour: Glide through the forest canopy over creeks and canyons with amazing vistas and panoramic views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean below. Inquire upon arrival.
Horseback Ride: Gallop along the shore and visit other beaches via horseback. Inquire upon arrival.
Fishing Tour: Cruise the Costa Rican coast-line and explore the underwater volcano and Cabo Blanco National Park. Catch tuna and Mahi Mahi and see abundance of natural wildlife. Inquire upon arrival.
ATV Tour: An exhilarating way to explore the Costa Rican countryside, villages and the breathtaking beaches in the area. Inquire upon arrival.