New Year's Coed Surf Adventure
December 28 - January 5, 2013/2014
Come join us for 9 days in paradise!
Limited spaces available!
Imagine surfing the tropical waters of Costa Rica, practicing yoga in an oceanfront studio, watching the sun melt into the ocean while swinging in a hammock, dancing in the New Year with new friends, and feeling the "pura vida" vibe of Costa Rica.
“I haven’t laughed this much in ages.” ~ Sonja
Our New Year's surf camp is our most popular surf retreat, so be sure to reserve your spot early. The same fun activities are included, plus a day trip to Montezuma Waterfalls. We also have a special fun-filled night planned for New Year's Eve. The evening starts with dinner and dancing and then if you want to groove through the night, Rancho Ituana (rave music), La Lora (Latin music), and Tabu (hip hop/reggae) have fiestas all night long.
Our 9 day/8 night New Year's Surf Retreat
- Beachfront accommodations at our barefoot-luxury resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily surf instruction with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Sunset surf sessions - watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Daily yoga sessions in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots - our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- Day trip to Montezuma waterfalls
- New Years Eve festivities
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- "The Core of Surfing" surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Niqui, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
The following activities may be offered depending on scheduling, surf conditions and guest preferences:
- Salsa dancing lessons
- Sunset at "Vista de las Olas" panoramic, mountaintop swim-up bar
- Beachside BBQ and bonfire
- Live concert from our very own Annie Bethancourt
Stand Up Paddling: Glide on water and experience Costa Rica's stunning coastline while enjoying breathtaking views and exotic sea life from your paddle board. Inquire upon arrival.
Zip Line Canopy Tour: Glide through the forest canopy over creeks and canyons with amazing vistas and panoramic views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean below. Inquire upon arrival.
Horseback Ride: Gallop along the shore and visit other beaches via horseback. Inquire upon arrival.
Fishing Tour: Cruise the Costa Rican coast-line and explore the underwater volcano and Cabo Blanco National Park. Catch tuna and Mahi Mahi and see abundance of natural wildlife. Inquire upon arrival.
ATV Tour: An exhilarating way to explore the Costa Rican countryside, villages and the breathtaking beaches in the area. Inquire upon arrival.
Cabo Blanco Nature Hike: Guided or unguided nature hike through Costa Rica's first Nature Reserve, Cabo Blanco. A great way to experience the peaceful nature and animal life for which Costa Rica is well known. Inquire upon arrival.
- Private Accommodations with Shared Bath - $3595*
- Shared Accommodations - $3395*
- Private Accommodations - $4295*
- Shared Accommodations - $2795*
- Private Accommodations - $3695*
*Rates quoted are per person.
See below for a complete description of each type of accommodation.
Receive a $200 discount.
Have a group of 3 or more? Please contact us for special rate.
These large rooms have two beds with a large private bathroom and outdoor patio. This is perfect for solo travelers who would like to share a room with another guest and would like us to choose their roommate, or for two friends who want to share a room. Some of the bungalows have three beds, which is a fun option for three friends who want to share a room.
Private Accommodations with shared bath
This type of accommodation has two separate rooms with their own entrances, outdoor patio and has a large bathroom that is shared between the two rooms. This is perfect for someone who likes a bit of privacy, but doesn't mind sharing a bathroom.
Private Accommodations with private bath
This type of accommodation is a large room with a queen size bed, private bathroom and outdoor deck. This is perfect for someone who enjoys their privacy.
Read a more detailed description of our accommodations.