Costa Rica Surf Camp
Be adventurous and transform yourself during a weeklong surf camp in Costa Rica. Come alone or with friends and be a part of a community of like-minded women. Just imagine warm water, great waves, a caring team of highly trained surf instructors, and an oceanfront hotel located on a beach that has been described by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. Welcome to barefoot luxury.
“Instead of traveling with friends from my past, I went alone and made friends for my future.” ~ Katie
Our 7-day/6-night surf adventures include:
- Beachfront accommodations at our barefoot-luxury resort with swimming pool, restaurant/bar, spa and oceanfront hammock area
- Daily surf instruction with our patient and caring, professional instructors
- Sunset surf sessions - watch the sun melt into the horizon from your surfboard
- Daily yoga sessions in our outdoor, oceanfront yoga studio
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day at our beachfront restaurant and several of the best restaurants in town
- Professional one-hour therapeutic massage at our beachfront spa with additional spa services available
- Superior surf equipment including soft tops, high performance epoxy and fiberglass surfboards
- Complete access to our extensive surfboard quiver during your entire week
- Day trips to secret surf spots - our destination offers the most diverse selection of surf breaks in Costa Rica
- Transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- "The Core of Surfing" surf manual
- Unlimited bottled water
- 24-hour concierge service from our attentive camp host, Josie, who will guide and assist you every step of the way
- Bellhop services for your arrival and departure
- Daily maid service
- Snacks, water and essential beach supplies during your surf sessions
- An attentive and caring staff that supports you during your entire stay
The following activities may be offered depending on scheduling, surf conditions and guest preferences:
- Hike through the jungle to Montezuma waterfalls
- Salsa dancing lessons
- Sunset at "Vista de las Olas" panoramic, mountaintop swim-up bar
- Beachside BBQ and bonfire
- Live concert from our very own Annie Bethancourt
Additional Activities in the Area:
Stand Up Paddling: Glide on water and experience Costa Rica's stunning coastline while enjoying breathtaking views and exotic sea life from your paddle board. Inquire upon arrival.
Zip Line Canopy Tour: Fly through the forest canopy over creeks and canyons with amazing vistas and panoramic views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean below. Inquire upon arrival.
Horseback Ride: Gallop along the shore and visit other beaches via horseback. Inquire upon arrival.
Fishing Tour: Cruise the Costa Rican coast-line and explore the underwater volcano and Cabo Blanco National Park. Catch tuna and Mahi Mahi and see an abundance of natural wildlife. Inquire upon arrival.
ATV Tour: An exhilarating way to explore the Costa Rican countryside, villages and the breathtaking beaches in the area. Inquire upon arrival.
Cabo Blanco Nature Hike: Guided or unguided nature hike through Costa Rica's first Nature Reserve, Cabo Blanco. A great way to experience the peaceful nature and animal life for which Costa Rica is well known. Inquire upon arrival.